The European Digital Learning Network took part in the meeting held online on the 13th December 2021 of the EU2030 Policy Coherence Working Group of LLLP. Francesca Pissarello attended on the behalf of the European Digital Learning Network together with many other organisations members of LLLP.
The meetings of this Working Group are occasions to receive updates on the main recent EU policy news in education and training and exchange views among members. The next meeting will be held in Spring 2022.
The meeting covered the following topics:
- Erasmus+ programme
- European Education Summit
- EEA – ET2030 GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK
- SKILLS AGENDA: ILAS AND MCS COUNCIL RECOMMENDATIONS
- CONFERENCE ON THE FUTURE OF EUROPE
- Education for Environmental sustainability