Our achievements so far:
- Participation as partner in 10 E+ projects on digital education and more than 40 triggered among our members;
- Participation in EU Commission working groups whith the aim to foster digital education;
- Participation in Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition;
- Promotion of EU Commission activities as the European Vocational Skills Week;
- Cooperation agreements with various organizations at EU level in the field of digital education and skills.
Benefits for the members:
- Closer cooperation and enhancement of members’ activities to a higher level, through periodic project labs in which participants are gathered to make projects proposals;
- Tight networking activities and lobbying to achieve a fruitful accreditation of the needs at local level of our members to the relevant EU Commission DGs;
- Organization of events or participation to the ones organised by European Institutions, to allow members of a privileged access to the most influent persons and organizations in EU in the fields of Education & Training;
- Improve existing experiences and knowledge of digital learning through sharing of practices and creation of efficient business opportunities;
- Subscription of an unlimited account in Gotomeeting/Gotowebinar to organize meetings and webinars online. Members can use it at their own peace and free of charges;
- Meeting rooms renting in Brussels at the European office of Cyprus premises. Dlearn members can benefit from different services and advantages;
- Sharing of calls’ information for different programmes and field of interests;
- A Training programme made of webinars. The webinars are running on a six months basis.
Click here for our presentation
For more information contact us at: email@example.com or fill in the form to start the process for your membership subscription.