Our achievements so far:
- Participation as partner in 10 E+ projects on digital education and more than 40 triggered among our members;
- Participation in EU Commission working groups whith the aim to foster digital education;
- Participation in Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition;
- Promotion of EU Commission activities as the European Vocational Skills Week;
- Cooperation agreements with various organizations at EU level in the field of digital education and skills.
Benefits for the members:
- Closer cooperation and enhancement of members’ activities to a higher level, through periodic project labs in which participants are gathered to make projects proposals;
- Tight networking activities and lobbying to achieve a fruitful accreditation of the needs at local level of our members to the relevant EU Commission DGs;
- Organization of events or participation to the ones organised by European Institutions, to allow members of a privileged access to the most influent persons and organizations in EU in the fields of Education & Training;
- Improve existing experiences and knowledge of digital learning through sharing of practices and creation of efficient business opportunities;
- Subscription of an unlimited account in Gotomeeting/Gotowebinar to organize meetings and webinars online. Members can use it at their own peace and free of charges;
- Meeting rooms renting in Brussels at the European office of Cyprus premises. Dlearn members can benefit from different services and advantages;
- Sharing of calls’ information for different programmes and field of interests;
- A Training programme made of webinars. The webinars are running on a six months basis.
Click here for our presentation
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form to start the process for your membership subscription.
The European Digital Learning Network informs you that according to the art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) your data will be processed
Lo European Digital Learning Network la informa che ai sensi dell’art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (in seguito, Codice Privacy) e dell’art. 13 Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 (in seguito GDPR) che i suoi dati saranno trattati con le modalità e per le finalità descritte nella nostra politica sulla privacy.