Manon van Leeuwen
She has 20 years of experience in Project Management, with a specific focus on EU funded projects. Among her experiences she has been:
– Evaluator and reviewer for the European Commission (ongoing since 2000 with a wide range of priorities and topics from FP5 to H2020);
– Project manager for projects from different programmes (education, research, health, ICT, tourism, etc.);
– Exploitation expert for the European Commission and Exploitation and Sustainability manager for many projects;
– Quality assurance and management.
– External evaluator for educational projects, evaluating quality and impact (own methodology).