The project focuses on:
- DEVELOPING AN ADULTS’ TRAINING COURSE FOR PEOPLE SPECIALIZED IN “DIVERSELY CODING” PEOPLE WITH HEARING DISABILITY.
It aims at promoting social inclusion focusing on the development of the digital competences with hearing disability, not teaching them a simply passive use of the digital devices, but enabling them to code and learn actively the coding basis. The project wants to improve their digital and coding competences with a methodology that applies the European recommendations for the validation of formal and informal learning, in order to facilitate the recognition and transfer of the learning outcomes so that they can be exported in Europe.
The project is dedicated to people with hearing disabilities that suffer from inclusion difficulties in an increasing technologic society (from the personal and employment point of view) in order to improve also their access to the job market.
Project main outcomes:
- A multifunctional and interactive training open source platform on coding suited to people with hearing disabilities;
- Digital inclusion of disadvantaged people;
- Improvement of the abilities and social motivation;
- Enhance active participation and a better understanding of the digital world we live in;
- Enhance the promotion of non-formal and informal learning in adults.
DLEARN will be responsible for the Quality Plan, besides some tasks in the non-formal and informal learning system validation. Moreover, it will lead the IO1 as specified in the dedicated section, together with the leadership of the exploitation plan.
Stay up to date on the project online:
Visit the website: www.diversamentecoding.eu
Follow the project activities on