DLEARN is glad to announce the acquisition of a new member in the network: Coopération Bancaire pour l’Europe – CBE. CBE is a Brussels-based European Economic Interest Grouping (EEIG), funded in 1992 by a group of European banks. CBE has 10 members from 3 European Countries, including European banks and chambers of commerce, therefore reaching a large network of banks, SMEs and economic associations from all over Europe.
CBE carries out several initiatives aimed at helping European SMEs and public authorities to develop internationalization processes and to access EU funds. Such initiatives include:
– Monitoring EU regulations on specific thematic areas,
– Organizing thematic conferences and seminars,
– Publishing manuals and guides on European and international funding opportunities,
– Elaborating project proposals and performing project management,
– Supporting SMEs and Large industries in accessing EU tenders.
CBE decided to join DLEARN as in the bank sector there is already a great transformation brought through digital technologies, thus digital skills are a stake of the professions linked to this sector today.
Therefore CBE considered a fundamental opportunity to be part of the discussion of digital learning and skills in Europe and support DLEARN in its activities.
For more information about CBE please visit CBE WEB SITE