AUDID is a two-year project co-funded by the European Commission with the Erasmus plus programme. The strategic partnership targets the adult education, with the main aim of enhancing awareness in adults on the subject of online identity through development of practical and comprehensible training/ tools. Those training and tools will be educating people to protect themselves against dangers emerging from online presence.
AUDID contributes to the fight against exclusion, improve quality of life, social participation and cohesion, but also to growth by helping to boost online sales and increasing online confidence.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Develop a new interactive multimedia curriculum for adults and adult educators which will empower a conscious, creative and critical stance by adults as responsible civilians towards online behaviour by means of training in essential skills and providing essential knowledge.
- Provide tools to facilitate understanding of risks associated to emerging online identities and to demonstrate in visual and effective ways how random data manifests to building blocks of an identity (dynamic demonstrator).
- Promote the didactic material and supporting tools by means of practical exercises (workshops) providing essential knowledge to adult educators who can later implement the training by themselves.
The expected results of the project are:
- A new interactive multimedia curriculum for adults and adult educators
- A dynamic demonstrator tool to enhance understanding of risks associated to emerging online identities
- The AUDID Open Badges framework based on the four metadata i) issuer ii) earner iii) criteria iv) evidence
- A trainer’s guide for the adult trainers
- The AUDID Academy, a single entry point to all the resources and tools of the AUDID training program
Stay up to date on the project online:
Visit the website: www.audid.eu
Follow the project activities on
- Facebook: @audidproject